Normal business hours are 8 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday. Extended hours during harvest.
In case of emergency please contact General Manager Derek Sandmann at 785-313-1029.
|Delivery End||Basis||Cash Price||Price Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Morganville, Kansas (67468)
- Cotton Closes Mid-Range on Friday Gains
- March cotton printed a 365 point range on Friday from -75 to +290. The 10 to 39 point gains across the front months were mostly mid-range. March futures were a net 225 points lower for the week. USDA maintained their average farm price at 85 cents/lb in the December WASDE....
- Hogs Firm Up into Closing Bell
- Lean hog futures climbed off the day’s lows to end 30c to $1 off the low and within $1 of the day’s high. Overall the closing quotes showed a 42c loss in Dec and a 70 cent loss for Feb, with $0.25 to $1.05 gains in the deferred contracts. For...
- Wheat Ends Near Lows for the Day
- The wheat market continued to slide lower through Friday, giving back another double digits on the report day. Chicago prices settled within 5 cents of the day’s low on 10 to 12 cent losses. KC wheat futures closed 11 3/4 to 12 3/4 cents in the red, with March within...
- Cattle Rally into Weekend
- Live cattle futures were $0.75 to $1.62 higher on Friday. For Feb that was enough to erase most of the week’s weakness, but the contract was still a net 32 cents lower from Friday to Friday. USDA confirmed some catch up trade on Friday, steady to $2 lower from $153-$155...
- CoT Data Confirmed Liquidation in Soy Oil
- Soybean futures closed nearly a dime off their highs on Friday, and ended the session fractionally mixed to 2 1/2 cents lower. Jan printed a 15 cent range on the day. Meal prices were stronger again on Friday, with the $2.40 to $6.20/ton gains leaving Jan up 16% for the...
- Mixed Friday in Corn Market
- New crop corn prices closed a penny to 1 1/2 cents weaker on Friday, while new crop extended the bounce by a penny to 2 3/4 cents. USDA reduced the cash average corn price by 10 cents to $6.70 in the Dec WASDE. USDA’s weekly Ethanol Report showed the average...