For Harvest Hours this weekend please contact Derek at 785-313-1029.
Normal business hours are 8 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday. Extended hours during harvest.
In case of emergency please contact General Manager Derek Sandmann at 785-313-1029.
|Delivery End||Basis||Cash Price||Price Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Morganville, Kansas (67468)
- Hog Market Built on Nearby Premiums
- Positioning into the 4th of July weekend left the lean hog board mixed. Nearby futures added 47 to 87 cents and extended their premium. The other ’22 months closed 10 to 25 cents higher, as the deferred ’23 contracts ended red. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday was...
- Friday Losses for Cotton Futures
- Cotton futures closed 26 to 164 points weaker going into the Independence Day holiday weekend. Dec contracts printed a wide 410 point range, and spent time on both sides of UNCH. July futures ended the day 26 points weaker on limited OI. There were 79 deliveries against July cotton reported...
- Live Cattle Futures Rally but Close Off Highs
- Nearby fat cattle futures faltered into the close on Friday, leaving ~$1 on the table. Prices were still up by $0.82 to $2.02 on the day – led by the now front month August. Confirmed cash trade for the week was mostly $137 in the South and $148 in the...
- Corn Lower into Weekend
- July corn futures closed up by 10 3/4 cents as the delivery process is underway and OI shrinks. New crop contracts ended the day with 9 to 12 1/2 cent losses heading into the July 4th weekend. USDA reported average corn oil cash prices ranged 70.73 to 73.40 cents/lb regionally...
- Wheat Fades into Weekend
- Going into the Independence Day holiday weekend, the wheat market fell by about 4%. Chicago futures ended the day with 32 1/2 to 38 cent losses. KC wheats closed down by 35 3/4 to 39 1/4 cents in the front months. Spring wheat futures gave back 39 1/4 to 41...
- Sharp Soy Losses for Friday
- Nearby soybean futures fell 49 to 62 3/4 cents on Friday going into the July 4th holiday weekend. Meal futures were also down $10.20 to $14.90/ton on the day. Front month soybean oil futures fell by 233 to 258 points while the July dropped 425 points. B100 cash prices averaged...