Normal business hours are 8 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday. Extended hours during harvest.
In case of emergency please contact General Manager Derek Sandmann at 785-313-1029.
|Delivery End||Basis||Cash Price||Price Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Hogs Extend Losses into Weekend
- Front month hog prices were another triple digits lower to close the last trade day of the week. Dec and Feb futures gave back another 3% on the day. For Dec hogs that cemented the weekly pullback at $2.92, but the contract printed a very wide $6.68 range through the...
- Red Close for Friday Cotton Market
- Cotton started the Friday session with an attempted bounce, but flipped back to red for the day. The additional 47 to 56 point losses on Friday left the front months lower for the week’s move. December was down 56 points on the day and a net 53 points for the...
- Meal Fades as Friday Beans and Oil Bounce
- The soy market settled the last trade day of the week mixed with beans and soy oil higher to lower meal. The November soybean contract was 2 ½ cents higher at the close, but still under the $13 mark. Nov beans fell a net 44 cents for the week. Soymeal...
- Wheats Firm Up for the Weekend
- The front month wheat futures ended the day firmer following Thursday’s drop. Chicago prices were up 3 ¾ to 5 cents into the weekend, as Dec ended a net 24 ¾ cents lower wk/wk. KC wheats settled fractionally to 2 ½ cents in the black, ending the week 35 ¼...
- Cattle Rally Back for the Weekend
- Friday’s cattle trade settled triple digits higher. The $2.10 gain in October left the lead month at a 15 cent gain for the week’s move, while Dec was still 47 cents in the red Fri/Fri. USDA reported had the week’s cash trade from $185-$186 in the North and mostly near...
- Corn Closes with 2c Gains on Friday
- Corn futures ended the day back near their highs with 2 to 2 ¾ cent gains through the front months. December printed a 4 ¼ cent range for the day, and closed with a net penny gain for the week. The weekly Commitment of Traders report had managed money funds...